KITC, LLC is a minority owned small disadvantaged business (SDB) focused on providing information assurance and cyber security for federal, state, and local governments.
Services & Capabilities:
• Security Authorization: Providing Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) compliant Security Authorization (SA) documentation, formerly Certification and Accreditation (C&A), following the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF), Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS), and Office and Management and Budget (OMB) guidance to Federal and State agencies for Major and General Support Systems.
• Mobile Cyber Security Expertise: Providing technical expertise in securing agency mobile devices during access of agency infrastructure while minimizing cyber threats and attacks from mobile devices against Federal and State agency assets.
• Cloud Security: Providing compliance with the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), Security Authorization of cloud computing services such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
• System Life Cycle: Providing Information Assurance (IA) documentation throughout a system’s life cycle phases; requirements definition, design, development, implementation, testing, production, and disposal phases.
• Privacy: Providing privacy analysis and the development of Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) documentation for agency systems.
• Policy Development: Developing security policy documents based on the following federal laws and guidelines: FISMA, NIST and FIPS Standards, OMB Circular A-130 and Memoranda, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
• IA Security Awareness & Training: Providing Information Technology Security Awareness and Training to the Federal, State and Contractor personnel.