Exova Catalyst Ltd

Exova Catalyst, is the UK’s largest independent, MCERTS and UKAS accredited (EA "approved") stack emissions testing contractor and we have extensive experience in the emissions testing industry. In addition, we are able to offer occupational hygiene services including workplace exposure, LEV, and noise monitoring services tailored to your specific requirements.

As the leading emission monitoring contractor in the UK, we currently work for various operators ranging from EfW plants and power generation to metals finishing processes offering services ranging from commissioning and BS EN 14181 testing to routine compliance monitoring.

At Catalyst we are committed to delivering a high quality, cost effective, customer focused service and we pride ourselves on offering the best combination of price, quality and service, and we have what we believe to be the highest levels of both customer and staff retention in our industry, a genuine “can do” attitude, with a real desire to help and a commitment to put the customer first.

Based on the Customer Satisfaction Questionnaires we get back each month, 99% of our customers rate us as “Brilliant” or “Good” (the other 1% say we are “OK”), so although we know that we are doing something right, we are certainly not complacent, as we know our customers have a choice.

Catalyst are ideally located in Stockport, Swindon, Rotherham, Caerphilly, East Kilbride, Newcastle and Dublin to offer a local service on a Nationwide scale.

Specialties : 

Status: 

Operating

Industries: 

Employee Count Range: 

1001-5000

Company type: 

Public Company

Founded year: 

2008

Share this page