Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Trust (DCHS) is one of the largest providers of specialist community healthcare nationally.
We deliver a variety of services across Derbyshire and in parts of Leicestershire, with more than 1.5 million patient contacts across all services each year.
We have a wide range of positions to offer, including;
- Staff Nurse, Community Staff Nurse.
- Allied Health Professionals such as Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist and Podiatrist.
- Health Care Assistants, Care Support Workers.
- Administrative roles in clinical areas and corporate functions such as Finance, Human Resources, Senior Management, and Communications.
- Hotel Services
– Cooks, Domestic Assistants, Porters
(This list is not exhaustive)
There are so many career choices here for you at DCHS, and we want YOU to join a Trust that provides a personalised and safe, community-based health service that enriches the lives of local people and communities. We want YOU to become a part of the DCHS Way.
Our vision: To be the best provider of local healthcare and to be a great place to work
• To get the basics right
• To act with compassion and respect
• To make a difference
• To value and develop teamwork
• To value everyone’s contribution because everyone matters.
If our values resonate with you and if you want to make a difference, then Derbyshire Community Health Services is the right Trust for you. Start your career today, apply online at www.derbyshiredchsjobs.nhs.uk