Sustainable Texas is a comprehensive “green” management consulting firm headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Our mission is to create a healthy, sustainable Texas, profitably & practically.
Our strengths are marketing strategy & implementation, i.e., business development. Our services are focused on green business, green building & green power.
We help Texan leaders catch-up & stay up-to-date in their understanding of sustainability. And, we provide the heavy lifting so leaders can act rapidly, ensuring a sustainable competitive edge.
Our clients are chief-level leaders of organizations, usually with assets or revenues greater than $50 million, both green businesses (innovators) & organizations going green with a Texan passion (early adopters). Industries range from real estate to cleantech to financial/investment. The common story: all are finding sustainability to be profitable, practical, powerful & even personal.
We function in two roles: like a manufacturer's rep, and an owner's rep.
Business Development to owners & operators of green buildings & green businesses:
- Texas' most economical green power aggregator, broker & consultant
- REC broker in Texas' ERCOT region
- onsite renewable energy generation
- plug-in hybrid electric (PHEV) conversion kits
- energy efficiency via building commissioning
- green building consulting
- comprehensive sustainable business consulting on projects or as an interim executive, for clients like Hines and Green Bank
- in-depth research & analysis of all LEED certified / registered projects worldwide & all DEES / ENERGY STAR buildings in the US
- inspiring, interactive & customized presentations on a wide array of green topics
-innovative, TREC-approved mandatory continuing education for real estate professionals & organizations.
Striving with you for a healthy, sustainable Texas.