CICF’s mission is to inspire, support, and practice philanthropy, leadership, and service in our community.
Through the generosity of thousands of donors, CICF is the steward for more than $500 million in charitable assets focusing on three areas that make central Indiana a better place to live for you and future generations:
* Grantmaking from a variety of funds to other effective not-for-profits
* Community leadership on issues like helping families overcome obstacles, creating great public spaces, and embracing our ethnic communities
* Philanthropic advising to help people make their charitable giving more thoughtful and enjoyable
Our work is centered on our vision for central Indiana’s future. We envision our community being:
* recognized for its superior support to those in need,
* acknowledged for its ability to develop, retain and attract educated, creative and community-minded citizens,
* admired for being a remarkable place to live.