LifeLine is a social enterprise which impacts individuals and influences systems. Working across East London and based on the borders of Barking & Dagenham and Redbridge our programmes are characterised by:
• Renewed hope
• Developed confidence
• Improved skills
Our programmes release people to be agents of change in their communities. We work with:
• Programmes that equip and empower adults with the key hard and soft skills required to become economically active citizens, able to contribute to society.
• Parenting programmes which build stronger families and inclusive communities
• Alternative Education models that enable young people to finish their secondary education and progress onto further education, employment or training.
• Youth mentoring programmes in which young people who are identified as in danger of becoming NEET in mainstream schools are empowered to gain vision, identity and purpose, and become positive peer-leaders
• Childcare services, including high-quality daycare nursery provision
LifeLine is also the accountable body for:
FaithAction – a national network supporting faith-based organisations at work in their local communities by: funding, training, advising, campaigning, researching and innovating in the belief that faith is too significant to ignore.