Excel Markets, a product operated by Global Brokers NZ Ltd., a corporation regulated as a Futures Dealer by the Financial Markets Authority of New Zealand, is a new forex brokerage firm aimed at bringing a searingly-competitive product to market where traders can trade currencies like the EURUSD at spreads of .65 - .75 pips during liquid market sessions, inclusive of commission.
Excel Markets genuine ECN trading system allows traders to avail of industry-searing spreads and use any type of automated or manual trading strategy with no restrictions whatsoever on stop and limit orders to the current market price.
The Excel Markets ECN trading system offers the following key advantages:
- Average Spread of under .40 pips on EURUSD and USDJPY
- $200 Account Minimum Account
- 1 Microlot Minimum Trade Size
- 1:400 Leverage
- Fanatical Multilingual Client Services
- Android & iPhone Mobile Trading
- EA’s and Scalpers Welcome
- Full STP, ECN, NDD and DMA execution
- Metatrader 4 Trading Platform
- 8 Base Account Currencies
- Gov’t mandated Funds Segregation
- Robust Client Panel for fast funding and withdrawals, instant sub accounts and internal transfers, etc.
- Redundant, load balanced and geographically distributed high-power server network co-located in NY4 Equinix ensures uptime and fast execution