Executive Computing, LLC is the premier IT services provider in the Capitol District. We work with executives and managers to deliver fast solutions to computing problems.
CLIENT ISSUES ADDRESSED
1. My system is down and I don’t know what to do?
2. Every time I get something fixed, something else breaks.
3. I am upgrading my software/hardware and I can’t afford to have problems.
4. How can my business best exploit the cloud?
5. I don’t know what my employees are doing on the Internet?
6. I don’t know if my backups are any good?
7. I don’t know if my office is HIPAA, SOX, or PCI compliant?
1. Troubleshooting and repair.
2. Reliability consulting and remediation.
3. Hardwar/software upgrade project management and implementation.
4. IT strategy development.
5. Internet usage analysis and policy enforcement.
6. Disaster recovery planning.
7. Security auditing.
WHY EXECUTIVE COMPUTING?
1. We are highly qualified to provide the types of services we offer.
2. We explain things in as non-technical terms as possible and welcome questions.
3. We communicate frequently so you are always aware of the status of your problem/project.
4. We always factor cost-effectiveness into our recommendations.
5. We keep records of all the details of your systems so we can provide instant answers to questions.
6. We don’t take on work we are not qualified for.
7. Most of our clients have been with us over ten years.