2-Day Rail are an established engineering and management consultancy. We specialise in managing multi-disciplinary engineering work on both the London Underground and Network Rail and are technical experts in the disciplines of civil engineering and permanent way. We have extensive knowledge and expertise of a wide range of LUL and NR standards and procedures. We have managed and successfully delivered multi-disciplinary projects on the Waterloo & City Line, East London Line and on Network Rail.
Our lead consultant holds extensive qualifications to compliment his 30 years of experience in the rail industry. His key achievements are:
• Successfully project managed the delivery of £2m of multi-discipline designs for £70m variation
works on the £350m East London Line Project.
• Provided expert engineering input and support to Balfour Beatty’s winning tender submission.
• Established and managed design, survey and assurance teams and project planning processes to
oversee £300m per annum track replacement programme.
• Successful leadership of engineering management and assurance team for the £23m Waterloo &
City Line Project.
• Delivered his vision for a Track Asset Improvement Programme which successfully achieved a two
fold improvement in track quality and a 75% reduction in track related failures over an eight year
Should our expertise be of interest to your clients, please do not hesitate to get in contact.