Words and Science provides expert medical writing services in a broad range of areas, tailored to the requirements of our clients:
- writing/editing of clinical regulatory documents (CTD, pharmacovigilance reports, health authority briefings, investigator brochures, study reports and protocols)
- writing, critical reviewing and editing of peer-reviewed articles (original research, literature reviews), congress presentations (abstracts, oral or poster) and text books, from briefing to publication.
- development of CAPA formulation in response to audit/inspection
- organization of educational workshops on publication ethics (i.e. GPP), CAPA development, medical writing
- publication expert advice and publication plan management according to GPP
- partnership responsibilities for communication, dissemination and exploitation of results from research consortia
- guidance and writing support for research projects (such as EC-funded Horizon2020, IMI)
- preparation of reports from scientific conferences and expert meetings
We are 2 experienced medical writers, both holding a PhD in biology and bioethics, respectively. Previous in house employment and over 10 years of collaboration with international organizations, pharmaceutical companies and academic institutions, is our key added value.
We developed specific expertise in:
• clinical research in vaccines, antiviral therapies (HIV, hepatitis), respiratory disease
• epidemiology and prevention of infectious diseases
• bioethics (ethical and related issues in healthcare and biological sciences)
• research proposal evaluator (eg EC 6th and 7th Framework Programmes) and partnership with experts in the field (see http://be.linkedin.com/pub/monica-autiero/57/352/57b)
Our long-standing relationships with our clients rely on our capacity to work independently, yet integrated within the client’s team as needed, ensuring timely delivery of high quality services and documents.