Founded in 2015 by Director Razvana Zeib, Pharmadox are experts in Pharmacovigilance, providing a full range of independent expert pharmacovigilance consultancy services to small and medium sized innovative pharmaceutical companies.
• Outsourcing of data entry.
• Pharmacovigilance Services including QPPV, PSMF , case processing and reporting, literature searching, periodic reports, safety monitoring and signal detection, maintenance of core safety information
• Expedited reporting to Regulatory Authorities
• Support and assistance with Risk Management Plans, PSURs/ PBRERS, PSMF, SOPs etc.
• Pharmacovigilance training, audits, mentoring and inspection preparation including pre audit training
Effective and compliant pharmacovigilance is more important than ever. The regulatory requirements for pharmacovigilance change frequently. The ongoing changes to European Legislation that began in 2012, and the subsequent changes to clinical trials legislation, are proving to be challenging for all pharmaceutical companies which is where our expert guidance proves invaluable.
Pharmadox is supported by an experienced team of pharmacovigilance and medical professionals who are committed to providing a friendly, efficient service in all areas of pharmacovigilance including Pharmacoepidemiology, Medical Writing and Regulatory Services.
We are able to provide full or partial services in any of the areas above. Simply contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7427 6092
Mob: +44 (0) 7710 229 597