Finnegan Health Services, based in Little Rock, has been supplying high-quality medical supplies to Arkansans since 1984. We are one of the oldest and most-experienced DME (durable medical equipment) companies in the state. Our patient-focused approach makes the process of obtaining your supplies as stress-free as possible.
We offer free shipping statewide and accept Medicaid, Medicare and insurance.
Finnegan specializes in the following types of supplies:
• Nutritional & Tube Feeding
• Bathroom Safety
• Respiratory & Tracheostomy
• Wound Care
Contact us at (888) 789-6600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Finnegan aims to provide the highest possible quality of product and timely service to our customers.
We strive to maintain an open dialogue with our patients or caregivers as to the needs of the patient and our service to them.
We are responsible not only to the patient, but to those who regulate and/or reimburse our provision of services.
We strive to maintain compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and to continuously seek ways to improve our operations and better serve our customers.
• Incontinence Supplies: Child & adult diapers, pull-ups, pads, & underpads/chux
• Urinary Supplies: Catheters, Foley catheters & drainage bags
• Diabetic Supplies: Testing supplies for diabetes & gestational diabetes
• Ostomy Supplies: Colostomy, urostomy & ileostomy supplies
• Nutritional & Tube Feeding Supplies: Simply Thick® food thickeners, pudding & formula
• Bathroom Safety Equipment: Shower & commode chairs, transfer benches & sprayers
• Respiratory & Tracheostomy Supplies: AeroChambers® & peak flow meters
• Wound Care Supplies: Basic & specialty dressings, including foam & hydrocolloid