Medicore clinic was established in 2008. The majority of the top managers and doctors in the clinic were involved in the first Georgian private medical pioneer companies in the 90s namely emergency service company “Ardi” and clinic “Curatio”. Accordingly, there is an accumulated 20 years of experience within the Medicore clinic which guarantees the company’s stability, reliability and professionalism.
Medicore offers its patients a wide sphere of primary healthcare in prevention, chronic diseases and acute diseases. Medicore Family Medicine doctors provide comprehensive care for individuals of all ages.
Our dedicated clinical trial unit is staffed by a team of full-time clinical research coordinators and clinical trial recruiters. All of our team members personally attend to patients with the utmost professionalism and each clinical trial is conducted according to FDA and ICH guidelines. Our accomplished staff place research patient safety and care as their number one priority.
All our doctors and their assistants are trained in GCP and are familiar with clinical trial procedures, EMR and study data management.
Why to Conduct Clinical Trials in Medicore?
• Highly motivated and ICH GCP-trained Investigators
• Experienced and qualified study coordinators and data managers
• Experience with PK sampling
• Appropriate facilities and equipment
• More than 30 000 patients in the company database and large pool of potential study subjects
• Experience in bio-samples preparation and shipment
• Well-established ties within local medical community
• Well established patient referral from regional clinics