Envirotech Education is a qualified:
1. Government Registered Training Organization. (RTO).(Code: 31871)
2. Government registered Vocation Education and Training Centre (VET).
3. Government registered CRICOS education provider. (CRICOS: Commonwealth Registrar of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students-CRICOS. Provider number 03094J).
Our College is strongly committed to accountable and responsible delivery of the Vocation Education Training (VET) Quality Framework and the Standards for VET Accredited Courses provisions contained within the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011.
Our Education Institute is fully compliant with the Australian skills Quality Authority (ASQA) regulations and the National Vocation Regulator (NVR) standards.
As a professionally Registered Training Organization and a nationally registered Vocation Education and Training Centre our top quality courses are delivered within the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)
Envirotech Education understands that student circumstances can vary quite significantly from student to student. Our College blends student individuality with three (3) key learning areas namely:
1. Student study plans and habits.
2. Assessment Systems.
3. Learning resources.
Whilst College attendance is encouraged, our course structures, assessment systems and learning resources are student friendly and student helpful allowing our students to complete their course regardless of their personal circumstances.
Envirotech Education is an Australian RTO, offering registered high quality Vocation and English courses for Australian and International students from such places as Europe, South America, Asia, Canada and the United States.
Our courses include subjects such as:
2. Business Studies
3. Information Technology
4. Management (including Project Management)