Chiralizer™ Services, L.L.C. was founded by William Letter in 1993 to provide innovative solutions to scientists in the pharmaceutical research industry. We are chromatography experts specializing analysis and method development. Chiralizer Services developed the world's first commercially available, automated chiral HPLC method development column and mobile phase screening instruments for the pharmaceutical market place. Our advanced automated HPLC method development and/or 2D HPLC multi-dimensional LC x LC systems can be found in laboratories around the world.
The proprietary products of Chiralizer Services have been designed to automate common procedures used in HPLC, SFC and LC-MS analysis. Chiralizer Services developed the popular LC SPIDERLING™ Automated Column Selection System - now used by most of the world's major pharmaceutical and specialty chemical companies to achieve greater efficiency in both sample testing & throughput.
Chiralizer™ Services offers:
- A unique line of proprietary HPLC and LC-MS automation products:
- The LC Spiderling™ series of Automated HPLC Column Selectors;
- The Column Swapper™ Alternating Column Regeneration System;
- The LC-MS Watchdog™ Source Contamination Minimizer;
- The world's only standalone, 2D Multidimensional LC x LC Column Switching System for HPLC;
- Expert Chiral HPLC & SFC method development consulting:
- Expert "Hands-On" Training:
- Operation and Service Courses for the Agilent Technologies and Hewlett-Packard brand analytical HPLC
and LC-MS systems, including the: 1050, 1090, 1100, 1200, 1260 HPLC and 1290 UHPLC;
- Advanced ChemStation for HPLC operation training classes;
- Advanced HPLC Method Development & Automation;
- New and Reconditioned HPLC Instruments and Parts:
- Repair of HPLC Degasser Modules (e.g. HP, Agilent, Waters, Dionex, Thermo, Shimadzu)