Coats is the world's leading industrial thread manufacturer and a major player in the Americas textile crafts market. At home in more than 60 countries, Coats employs 19,000 people across six continents. Revenues in 2015 were $1.5bn.
Our well known brands and company-wide understanding of our customers and consumers mean our products and services meet current and future needs. Our strong relationships with our business partners and consumers, coupled with the deep expertise of our people, builds trust and certainty.
Our pioneering history and innovative culture ensure we continue leading the way around the world: providing complementary and value added products and services to the apparel and footwear industries; applying innovative techniques to develop technical products in new areas such as aramids, tracer threads, and fibre optics; and extending the crafts offer into new markets and online.
This page is for professionals with an interest in Coats Group Plc, our brands, and our industry to engage in open discussions.
We’re passionate about thread, yarn, zips, and high performance materials, so we want all our members to express their opinions, comment, debate, and discuss freely. With that in mind, we request that in order to facilitate the dialogue, the following rules are adhered to:
- Coats Group Plc holds the right to delete comments that are offensive, misleading, false, unlawful, off-topic, or in violation of any regulations.
- Posts containing repeated violations of any of the above will be removed, and users may be blocked.
- Coats Group Plc does not necessarily endorse the information shared by members.
- Please be familiar with and follow LinkedIn’s User Agreement.
- By publicly uploading a photograph or comment, you give Coats Group Plc permission to feature your content. This will always be credited.
Thank you for visiting us & we hope you enjoy your time on our page.