Reactives Management Corporation (RMC) provides safety and environmental services to a variety of public and private organizations. RMC specializes in the management of explosive and reactive materials, such as on-site management of picric acid, organic peroxides, perchloric acid-contaminated fume hoods, compressed gas cylinders, and other high-hazard materials.
RMC is also a top-notch provider of safety and environmental training, such as:
• DOT hazmat (including IATA & IMDG)
• OSHA (the complete HAZWOPER series, 10- and 30-hour construction, confined space entry, hazard communication, others)
• American Red Cross adult CPR/first aid
• Numerous other safety and environmental classes (e.g., Compressed Gas Cylinder Safety, Hazardous Waste Management, and others)
Site-specific, custom classes are available. Classes can be held at our facility in Chesapeake, Virginia or at your facility.
Technical and consulting services are an important and integral asset to our clients. Examples of these services include:
• Packing and certification of hazardous materials for transportation
• Health and safety plans and manuals
• Fall protection plans in accordance with EM-385-1-1, ANSI, and OSHA
• Spill Containment, Control, and Countermeasures (SPCC) and Stormwater Pollution Prevention plans
• Accident investigation and expert witness
• Various state and federal permits: air, stormwater, emergency treatment, etc.
• Respirator fit tests
Additional technical and consulting services include environmental, health, and safety audits; regulatory compliance audits; transportation security records and procedures audits; chemical inventories; regulatory research and interpretation; MSDS evaluation and review; sampling; characterization of unknown materials; air monitoring; accident investigation; ground shock modeling; plan and program review; hazardous materials packaging; and others.