The Town of Mosman Park governs Perth's most beautiful community, nestled "Between River and Sea." Our organisation governs approximately 10,000 souls who live in postcode 6012, with a staff complement of 45 including administrative and depot-based personnel.
Our purpose is to contribute to the well-being of our community through excellent leadership and the provision of relevant services and the maintenance of our public assets.
Our vision is that we aspire to be an inclusive, vibrant community with sustainable management of our social, environmental (natural and built), and economic environments.
Our Corporate Values guide the way that we do our work, and the standards we set in terms of how we interact with each other and our community:
* We work together - we work as a team, co-operate, support and rely upon each other.
* We are progressive - we embrace change, are innovative and aim for continuous improvement.
* We care - we respect one another, acknowledge individualism and other peoples point of view.
* We are professional - we are well informed, efficient and respond sincerely. Our image is professional and our information is accurate.
* We connect - we actively listen, understand others perspective and communicate effectively.
* We strive for excellence - we look for better ways to do business and adapt to new ideas, aim to meet the customer/citizens' expectations and deliver.
* We laugh - We laugh, humour brings us together.
Work with us! Our job vacancies (when they arise) are advertised on our website at this link: http://www.mosmanpark.wa.gov.au/council/employment-with-us
Connect with us!
The Town of Mosman Park encourages participation with our residents, property and business owners and members of the general public via the following channels: