"Zelenоgrad innovation and technology centre" (ZITC) mission is scientific and industrial activity in the field of microelectronics, electronics and ITC.
The main activity areas are:
- Implementation of breakthrough R&D in the field of IT, microelectronics and micro system technologies.
- Development of infrastructure for innovation activity in the field of electronics, microelectronics, nano and micro system technology
- Rendering technological services in the field of electronics and microelectronics to small enterprises on the base of Multi-Access Centers (MAC) which are serving 3000 innovative companies and provide full innovative cycle.
ZITC implementing a project on creating the first Technological village in Russia (with a whole area of 31 000 sq. m., a full-scale innovation complex answering the world standards.
- First resident of the Special Economic Zone of technological innovation type "Zelenograd" created in conformity with the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation.
- Under the investment agreement between «ZITC» , National Research University of Electronic Technology (MIET) and Russian Corporation of Nanotechnologies (RUSNANO) was established Zelenograd Nanotechnology Center «ZNTC »
In 2012 Zelenograd Innovation and Technology Center (ZITC) has been chosen by Ministry of Economy of RF for key member of “Territorial Innovation Cluster «Zelenograd» “
Member of International Association of Science Parks and Areas of Innovation (IASP)