Official Website: www.d4tm.org
• How well do your employees convey their expertise to potential customers?
• Can they lead meetings efficiently?
• Can they offer constructive feedback and diplomatically deal with a wide range of people?
Having a Toastmasters club is like having an onsite training class for busy professionals – a communication makeover if you will – where employees meet once a week to practice communication in a supportive setting with their co-workers.
Toastmasters training will teach your employees to:
• Give better sales presentations
• Organize teams
• Hone their management skills
• Effectively present ideas
• Conduct meetings
• Develop their leadership
• Listen better and offer constructive criticism
Over 190 Bay Area organizations sponsor corporate Toastmasters groups as communication and leadership training for employees. Some companies and organizations with in-house Toastmasters Clubs are:
Apple Computer, Inc.
Bank of America
Cisco Systems, Inc.
City of San Francisco
Dole Food Company, Inc.
Gilead Sciences Incorporated
Monterey Institute of International Studies
State Farm Insurance
Take the first step. Forming a Toastmasters group at your company is easy and inexpensive.