Seatrade Rotterdam B.V. – Port, ship and booking agent and logistic service provider.
Seatrade Rotterdam is a modern ship agent, acting as sole agent for niche carriers Seatrade Reefer Chartering NV and Streamlines NV. Seatrade Rotterdam is specialized in the transport of dry- and reefer containers, conventional cargo, Breakbulk, RoRo and refrigerated cargo, to/from Caribbean, Central- and South America, South Africa, French Polynesia and New Zealand.
• Office located in Rhoon (NL), close to Rotterdam Waalhaven and Rotterdam city center
• 17 dedicated employees
• Founded in 1997, 100% subsidiary of Hudig & Veder Group since 2003
• Performing under the unique 360 Quality Code, AEO Certified, member of VRC/VNC/FONASBA
Fast, Direct, Fixed day weekly REEFER service for both 40’HCRF containers as well as (under deck) pallets. Seatrade offers weekly services for bananas, pineapples, melons, mangos, avocado, asparagus, plants/ferns.
From: Costa Rica, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, South Africa and New Zealand.
To: Europe North Continent, UK and Russia.
Fast, Direct, Fixed day weekly service for dry- and reefer containers, conventional cargo (also palletized), Breakbulk, RoRo and refrigerated cargo.
From: Northern Europe
To: Surinam, Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, St Maarten, Lee & Windward Islands, Dominica Republic, Haiti, Guadeloupe, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Peru, French Polynesia and New Zealand.
General (Value added) Services in The Netherlands
• Port, Ship and booking agent
• Inter/Multimodal inland transport throughout Europe: truck, rail, barge and feeder connections
• Custom formalities:
- Export document – ExA, T2L
- Import customs clearance, Transit document, Phyto Sanitary Check
• Cargo Insurance
• Palletization, sealing, shrink wrapping, container stuffing
• Handling, stuffing, lashing and securing of project cargo
• Project Cargo Survey