Travelers are demanding better, faster, and more personalized service. They are more informed and have more choices. In exchange for their patronage and loyalty, passengers expect a superior level of service, convenience, and value added amenities from both airlines and airports.
On top of this, a weak global economy, unpredictable oil prices, and frugal leisure travelers have put a huge dent in airports' revenue streams. Challenged airport operators are feeling the pressure to make up for this lost income through more diversified revenue sources
Air Serv, an ABM company, is a provider of first-class, integrated facilities and aircraft services designed to help reduce costs, boost revenue, and enhance the traveler experience. From the parking lot to plane seat, we provide end-to-end services to over 40 airlines in 27 markets, over 100 airports throughout the United States and 15 European locations.
Our range of expert aviation services include:
•Aircraft Services: cabin cleaning, ramp handling, baggage transfers, lavatory and water, and more
• Facilities Maintenance: HVAC, mechanical, electrical, elevators, escalators, jet bridges, baggage handling systems, janitorial, and more
• Parking & Transportation: lot management, taxi starter, shuttle and valet services, and revenue generating parking solutions
• Passenger Services: multi-lingual concierge and ambassador programs, wheelchair assistance, skycap services, and more
• Retail Services: custom marketing, promotional, and experiential programs to enhance the traveler experience and increase revenue
• Security Services: pre-departure and cargo screening; aircraft, perimeter and door guarding; access control and more