The research agency Markswebb Rank & Report specializes in research, auditing, and consulting services concerning the development of effective internet products.
The agency was founded in 2010. Its managing partners are professionals with many years of experience both on the market of internet marketing and in Russia's largest internet companies.
One of the agency's basic work principles is complete independence of its research and published ratings.
Agency Markswebb Rank & Report possesses three key areas of analytical expertise:
1) e-Finance - effectiveness research of online financial products: internet banking, mobile banking, electronic payment systems, websites of banks, insurance companies and asset management companies.
2) e-Commerce - effectiveness research of online stores offering either physical or digital goods.
3) e-Media - effectiveness research of electronic mass media, as well as internet information and communication services.
R&A and consulting services on online banking products are one of the agency's key areas of activity and expertise. Markswebb Rank & Report conducts five regular annual studies for the banking industry:
- Bank Website Rank – effectiveness research of online banks for private individuals
- Internet Banking Rank – effectiveness research of online banks for private individuals
- Mobile Banking Rank – effectiveness research of mobile-access banks for private individuals
- Business Internet Banking Rank – effectiveness research of online banking for legal entities
- e-Finance User Index – consumer research in the areas of electronic financial and payment services.
The agency's clients include such companies as Alfa-Bank, B&N BANK, Bank VTB24, Promsvyazbank, Raiffeisenbank Bank, Sberbank of Russia, TCS Bank, FG Life, Afisha-Rambler, X5 Retail Group, Sports.ru, Tvigle Media, and others.