Mara Consulting Pty Ltd is growing design and communication consultancy based in Newcastle, developing a reputation for supporting regional infrastructure and issues rich projects. Urban design and stakeholder engagement go hand in hand and provide a unique offering to clients seeking effective strategies and creative outcomes.
Hunter based, the Mara team has experience across industries, working on projects both here and overseas. Kelly Lofberg leads the communication division and brings more than 15 years’ experience working in the fields of public affairs, media and communications, government relations and stakeholder engagement. The design division is headed up by Tadd Andersen, providing landscape architecture, urban design, and environmental planning expertise.
• Visual impact analysis and mitigation,
• Habitat design and ecological restoration
• Environmental reports and management plans
• Urban design and planning
• Design for residential communities, golf course landscapes, commercial landscapes and intimate gardens for executive homes and palaces.
• Developing and managing community engagement plans
• Providing stakeholder consultation to support the lodgement of approval applications
• Manage issues rich environments to reduce the risk of complaints and objections
• Provide crisis communication management
• Writing and producing communication materials as factsheets, presentations, websites, intranets, corporate communications, policy documents and community newsletters
• Developing and managing government relations strategies and
• Media management including handling all media inquiries, development of key messages and acting as spokesperson as required.