PT. Bank Agris

PT. Bank Agris, based in Jakarta, established in 1973, was originally named PT. Finconesia a Financial Institution, at the time of its shareholders are: (i). Bank Negara Indonesia 1946; (ii). The Nomura Securities Co. Ltd. (iii). Barclays Bank International Limited, (iv). Manufacturers Hanover International Finance Corporation (v). The Mitsui Bank Ltd., (vi) Banque Francaise du Commerce Exterieur and (vii). Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft.

In early 2007, PT Dian Intan Perkasa, a company linked to Indonesia's Charoen Pokphand Group, is planning to expand its business in the financial sector and on August 1, 2007 had executed the plan to purchase the shares of PT Bank Finconesia which at that time owned by Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft amounted to 51% and PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk as much as 48.51%, so the total ownership of PT. Dian Intan Perkasa shares amounting to 99.51%.

While ownership of PT. Pertiwi Indonesia (PI) of 0.49% in PT. Bank Agris began on February 16, 2011, the ownership arising from the purchase of all shares owned by JP Morgan International Inc. - New York at PT. Bank Agris. Furthermore the ownership was transferred to Mr. Benjamin Jiaravanon on April 4, 2012. All members of the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors set has no interest either as owners or shareholders of the Bank as well as a group of business owners or shareholders in Bank Agris.

Status: 

Operating

Industries: 

Employee Count Range: 

1

Company type: 

Public Company

Founded year: 

1973

Share this page