ElasticHosts offers simple, flexible and cost-effective cloud infrastructure services with high performance, availability, and scalability for businesses worldwide. ElasticHosts’ global team of engineers provides excellent support, around the clock by phone, email, and ticketing system.
The company is true to its name; ElasticHosts servers can be resized at will, run any OS, and are managed through a user-friendly web control panel with instant VNC access. ElasticHosts offers 10 data centre locations around the world - including the UK and Europe.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Cloud servers - with any specification and OS you can imagine.
- Linux OS containers - two advantages: auto-scaling to demand and usage-based billing.
- Managed Services - Complete Infrastructure and application management.
- White-label Reseller Program
- Best-in-class 24/7 support via phone, email, and ticketing system - for free.
- Easy-to-use control panel to deploy and configure servers in a minute.
Elastichosts was the first public cloud service built on Linux Kernel-based Virtual Machine (rather than Xen) and were one of the first cloud providers to launch in Europe. Elastichosts are proud winners of the Best Cloud Service at the Cloud Computing World Series Awards 2010. Elastichosts is committed to developing simple, flexible and cost-effective cloud services for businesses worldwide.