CHB GROUP has had a constant presence in the fresh fruit industry since 1955 and now is the largest fruit processing group in Greece.
The fruit processing began in the early 70's and today CHB-VITOM processes annually more than 150.000 tonnes of Greek fruits such as: oranges, peaches, apricots, apples, pears, lemons, kiwis, grapes, cherries, plums, pomegranates, carrots, grapefruit etc.
From these fruits, as well as combinations of these, CHB-VITOM produces a wide range of products including :
- NFC Juices, Concentrated Juices and Purees (Cloudy and Clarified)
- Fruit Preparations ( Dairy Products & Bakery )
- Fruit Blends and Compounds
- Fruit Cells and Pieces
- Organic products
- Tea Extracts
- Flavors and Essential Oils
- Canned fruits
- Branded Organic NFC & NFC Juice under the name " Chris Family "
- Private Labels and other tailor made products
The above range of products serves the juice and soft drink bottling companies, dairy & ice cream manufacturers, jam and baby food producers, companies that belong to the HORECA sector, supermarket chains and perfume companies.
The production is made in two state of the art facilities CHB in Agia Triada, Nafplio and VITOM in Koufalia , Thessaloniki. Both factories are located in the heart of fruit growing areas and have the ability to process around 100.000 tonnes/each of fruit annually.
Detailed information is available in the Company websites :