Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. To adapt to the revolutionary transformations taking place in the IT industry. Specifically, Huawei's innovations are extending from telecom carrier networks to the enterprise and consumer businesses, and Huawei will collaboratively develop the cloud-pipe-device business across these fields.
Huawei Enterprise is one of Huawei's three Business Groups (BGs). By leveraging Huawei's strong R&D capabilities and comprehensive technical expertise, we openly cooperate with partners in the enterprise business domain. Our customers are in various types of vertical markets, such as government and public sector, finance, transportation, electric power, energy, commercial businesses, and ISPs. Huawei's leading solutions and services cover IP network infrastructure, unified communications and collaboration (UC&C), and cloud computing & data center.
This page is for ICT professionals with an interest in Huawei Enterprise and our industry to engage in open discussions.
To facilitate dialogue, please follow these rules:
- Huawei Enterprise holds the right to delete comments that are offensive, unlawful, off-topic and in violation of any regulations.
- Repeated violations will be removed and users may be blocked.
- Huawei Enterprise does not necessarily endorse the information shared by members.
- Please be familiar with and follow LinkedIn’s User Agreement.
- By publicly uploading a photograph or comment, you give Huawei Enterprise permission to feature your content. Photos and comments will always be credited.
Thank you so much for visiting us and we hope you enjoy your time on our page. To join in on discussions please visit