Kockums Bulk Systems is an Australian owned engineering company based in Melbourne specialising in the design, supply and support of equipment to the Bulk Materials Handling industries related to powders and granules. Our services cover concept design, engineering, manufacture, installation, commissioning and comprehensive asset management support.
Having Australia's most comprehensive range of in-house designed products, complemented by an array of imported specialist components, Kockums are uniquely placed to provide and support state-of-the-art solutions to industry.
Our core products range comprises:
• Sack Emptiers.
• Bulk Bag Fillers.
• Bulk Bag Unloaders.
• IBC Systems.
• Dense & Lean Phase Pneumatic Conveying Systems.
• Vacuum Conveying.
• Container Unloading Systems.
• Gravity Air Slide Scirocco Hose.
• Aero Mechanical Conveyors and Olds Elevator.
• Screw Feeders and Batching Systems.
• Mixers, Blenders, Sifters and Lump Breakers.
• Dome Valves, Inflatable Seat Butterfly Valves and Rotary Valves.
• Silos, Discharge Aids and Tanker Filling Spouts.
• Dust Collectors and Filters.
• Bagging machines for Open Mouth Bags, Valve Bags, Form Fill and Seal (FFS) and Baling Systems.
• Vacuum Lifting Systems, Robotic, Low & High Level Palletisers.
• Automatic Pallet Wrappers and Hooders.
Our modular designed equipment and systems allows us to offer competitive solutions for both small and large turnkey projects. Systems commence with raw materials receival, processing, through to automatic bagging and wrapping of packed goods, ready for dispatch.
Our facilities allow for concept development, product testing, equipment assembly and full scale factory acceptance testing. Manufacture is outsourced to sub-contractors for general fabrication, pressure vessels, pipework, silos and hoppers in mild steel and stainless steel.
Our Partnership approach to life-cycle support is unique in industry and designed with the customer in mind.