Crisol de Frutos Secos, S.A.T. is an Agrarian Transformation Society, which represents more than 16.000 producer-members from Spain of almond, hazelnut, carob, walnut and pistachio. The influence area of our organization covers about 100,000 hectares of tree nuts, of which almost 90% are almond trees. The marketing of the crops of our affiliates is our main objective. However, we offer a comprehensive service to the grower:
·Technical advice on design, implementation and management of plantations.
·Processing of grants and subsidies.
·Administrative procedures relating to farming.
·Food engineering services.
For successful implementation of these activities, we have:
· Network centers and collaborating centers for reception and processing of grown nuts.
· Network of technical and administrative offices with agricultural engineers and agronomist technicians.
· Nurseries almond seedlings
· Distribution of plant protection products and distributing warehouses.
· Agri-food laboratory for soil and plant material. Specialized in fertility and crop-specific nutrition plans.
C/ de la Informàtica, 5.
Polígono Industrial El Prat., RIUDOMS (Tarragona) - P.C.:43.330
Phone: (+34) 977 300 510 - e-mail: email@example.com