JC Plant Ltd provides high standard specialist plant hire and on site logistics solutions across the UK covering the following industrial sectors:
• Power station outages: comprising of specialist trailers for component handling, on-site storage and heavy on-site movements with trained and experienced operators.
• Oil refinery shut downs: materials handling equipment including low level bundle trailers, forklifts and towing tractors. All equipment fitted with ATEX approved safety devices.
• OHL power distribution network: the erection, dismantling and site logistics of pylon and pole networks across the UK using purpose built specialist equipment.
• Scaffolding: safe movement and handling of all types of scaffold.
• Major construction works: refineries, power stations and factories.
• Long/short term on site maintenance contracts: specialist plant & equipment.
We also run an accredited driver training school covering most types of plant and equipment including, but not limited to, forklifts, tractors and trailers, access platforms, HIABs and loading shovels. Safety is our strength; we take it very seriously, and this is most definitely reflected in the quality of the equipment and services. The training division works closely with the hire team in order to raise safety awareness and improve standards; where weaknesses are found, improvements are made. In these industries our customers have extremely high safety standards and it's our responsibility to help them achieve their targets.
Additionally, we offer a FREE telephone help and advice service on current site legislation, ACOPS and general 'dos and don't s' within the industry.
We are nationwide providers of...
Tractor and Trailer Hire (3t up to 80t)
Rough Terrain Forklift and Telehandler Hire
Counter Balance Forklift Hire