Network18 Media & Investments Limited is a leading Indian media and entertainment company. Network18 encompasses a diversified portfolio across television, digital and print media, spanning interests in television, internet, filmed entertainment, digital commerce, magazines, mobile content and allied businesses.
- Through its subsidiary, TV18 Broadcast Ltd., the group operates news channels such as CNBC-TV18, CNBC Awaaz, CNBC-TV18 Prime HD, CNN-News18 and News18 India. TV18 also operates a joint venture with Viacom called Viacom18, which houses a portfolio of popular entertainment channels such as Colors, Colors HD, Rishtey, MTV India, MTV Indies, Comedy Central, Vh1, Nick, Sonic, Nick Jr and Viacom18 Motion Pictures, the group’s filmed entertainment business
- TV18 has also forayed into the Indian factual entertainment space through a joint venture with A+E Networks and operates History TV18 and FYI TV18
- In the regional space, the group operates a Gujarati business news channel – CNBC Bajar, a Marathi general news channel – IBN Lokmat and ten regional news channels under the ETV umbrella and five regional entertainment channels under the Colors brand
- TV18 and Viacom18 have formed a strategic joint venture called IndiaCast, a multi-platform 'content asset monetization' entity that drives domestic and international channel distribution, placement services and content syndication for the bouquet of channels from the group and third parties
- Network18 operates e-commerce properties like HomeShop18 and bookmyshow.com and publishes Forbes India magazine. The group also publishes magazines such as Overdrive, Better Photography and Better Interiors. moneycontrol.com, one of Asia's most popular financial news and services portals is also owned by the group.
Follow this page for all recent updates about the company, perspectives on media and entertainment industry and expect to discover job opportunities that can help you carve a successful career path.