A leading Infrastructure Project Developer in water, wastewater treatment and reclamation, district cooling, solid waste management and enhanced oil recovery as well as a leading Contractor and Facilities Management Service Provider to the petroleum, chemicals, power, water and commercial sectors in the Middle East and Africa.
Since it was established in 1976 Kharafi National has developed from a local contracting company into a world-class pan-Arabian Infrastructure Project Developer, Contractor and Facilities Management Service Provider capable to undertake a wide range of challenging projects.
Today Kharafi National is an international, multi-disciplined company with diversified operations in:
- Infrastructure Project Development – the development, financing, management, operation and maintenance of major BOT, BOO, and PPP infrastructural projects.
- EPC – engineering, procurement and construction in the water, power, infrastructure, environment and building services sectors.
- Construction – construction services in the oil and gas, petrochemicals, power, water and related sectors.
- Facilities Management – the management, operation and maintenance of commercial complexes, industrial plants and power installations.
- Fabrication Services – the fabrication of process equipment and heavy structures for the industrial and civil construction sectors.
To learn more about Kharafi National and job opportunities, please visit the website: