CSMART, Center for Simulator Maritime Training, is the international maritime training center of the Carnival Corporation & Plc Group. The CSMART Academy provides the best training available in the industry for both the Nautical and Engineering disciplines. With its scale, technology and equipment, and progressive training approach, CSMART is the most progressive maritime center of its kind in the world for training and continually improving industry-wide safety and excellence.
CSMART's mission is to set the global standard in maritime safety training by:
• Providing high quality maritime training services for industry-wide safety and excellence
• Developing flexible training courses that optimize learning and maximize cost-effectiveness
• Researching and developing training courses to meet the changing needs of the maritime industry
• Providing the latest simulation and training equipment relevant to each course
• Using stringent quality assurance criteria to determine concepts and procedures for training courses
• Ensuring that our faculty provides up-to-date, relevant, practical and effective maritime training
The CSMART Academy and the corresponding CSMART-Hotel are both located at the Arison Maritime Center in Almere, The Netherlands.
About Carnival Corporation & Plc Group
Carnival Corporation & Plc Group is the largest leisure travel company in the world, with 10 cruise brands worldwide consisting of: Carnival Cruise Line, Fathom, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn, AIDA Cruises, Costa Cruises, Cunard, P&O Cruises Australia and P&O Cruises UK.
Together, these brands operate 100 ships visiting over 700 ports around the world and welcoming over 11 million guests annually. Traded on both the New York and London Stock Exchanges, Carnival Corporation & plc is the only group in the world to be included in both the S&P 500 and the FTSE 100 indices.
Please check: https://youtu.be/iWWUCetcM9Y