We are a UK based user experience (UX) and content strategy consultancy that puts users and content at the heart of web sites and digital services.
We mainly work with government and public bodies such as the UK Department of Health, The RAF, Companies House, The Land Registry, and The Royal Australian Flying Doctor Service.
Our UX services include:
* full range of user research techniques - interviews, surveys, analytics reviews, competitor analysis
* co-design workshop facilitation and concept development
* prototyping (focus on working HTML prototypes)
* usability testing
* digital evaluation and analytics
And we perform a full range of content strategy services:
* content audits and mapping
* content production planning (inc. editorial workflow design)
* information architecture (IA) design
* digital voice and style guide production
* content governance and evaluation planning
Lagom Strategy was founded in 2013 by Liam King, a seasoned digital communication professional.
Our popular services:
* Digital service Discovery phase - http://www.lagomstrategy.net/services/digital-service-discovery-phase/
* Content production planning - http://www.lagomstrategy.net/services/content-strategy/content-production- planning/
* Content governance planning - http://www.lagomstrategy.net/services/content-strategy/content-governance-planning/
* Content audit + analysis
We are on the G-Cloud 6 procurement framework which means UK government departments and public bodies can buy our services through the GOV.UK Digital Marketplace: https://www.gov.uk/digital-marketplace
Visit us at www.lagomstrategy.net to learn more about us.