SCITEK is an engineering consultancy that provides research and development services to clients in the aerospace, defense, power generation and automotive industry. Comprised of a highly experienced and dynamic team, SCITEK can provide the link from conceptual ideas through to turnkey industrial solutions.
We also offer a number of Products (particularly flow seeders for laser diagnostics and flow characterisation) that have been developed to meet the requirements of past programmes where no suitable alternative existed.
We are experienced in collaborative R&D programmes and offer a link between academic partners and industry. We are happy to work to fixed price contracts and we pride ourselves in delivering on time and to the customer's complete satisfaction.
Range of Services Offered:
1. Design, manufacture and instrumentation of R&D rigs
2. Finite Element Analysis (FEA) including Stress, Thermal and Vibration.
3. Vibration and Noise measurement
4. Experimental and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
5. Image analysis for engineering applications
6. Data acquisition and Control systems
7. Software Development for control, data acquisition and signal processing
8. Programming in LabView and C++ (National Instruments Alliance member)
9. Act as an integrator of University developed technology to industry.