Established in 2004 with operations in 21 countries and employing over 22,000 people, Dubai Holding is a major investment conglomerate managing AED 130 billion portfolio of assets. We support the strong development of Dubai’s non-oil economy across multiple sectors including: tourism, hospitality, real estate, media, ICT, education, design, and trade.
Our portfolio includes:
- TECOM Group: managing 11 of Dubai’s most successful business communities
- Jumeirah Group: operating 22 hotels and resorts in the Middle East, Europe and Asia
- Dubai Properties Group: delivering homes, commercial and retail developments across the Emirate for over 10 years
- Family Entertainment and New Media: implementing a strategic plan to develop new family
destinations and further grow digital media business lines.
In line with the Leadership's vision, we support Dubai's economic diversification strategy and play an influential role in delivering on initiatives such as Tourism Vision 2020, Dubai Smart City, Dubai Innovation Strategy, Dubai Industrial Strategy and Capital of Islamic Economy.
Our current project pipeline:
- Mall of the World: An all-season city district comprising of the world’s largest retail network
- Dubai Creek Harbour: A joint venture with Emaar Properties to build a futuristic waterfront city at The Lagoons