Titania Solutions Group is a Woman Owned and Service Disabled - Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to providing excellence in service to the Federal Government and the Department of Defense. Our founders have more than 65 years of combined experience in growing and managing engineering and service support companies with a demonstrated reputation of superior customer support, ethical conduct and dedication to partnership. Previous Companies include Mystech Associates, Sterling Software Federal Systems, Oberon Associates, and Buccaneer Computer Systems and Services.
Titania, incorporated in January 2012, is focused on engineering services, health services, communications solutions, information and cyber technology support, budget related services support, technical writing and publication, test & evaluation, software & application V&V, training, and operational intelligence services. Titania is headquartered in Warrenton, VA and has an office in Sierra Vista, AZ.
Titania’s’ management and staff have hundreds of years of experience and expertise in providing superior contracting support to Federal, DoD, State Agencies and the National Intelligence Community.
Today we are supporting many task orders and contracts in support of Federal, DoD, Commercial and State Agencies:
• Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
• US Army Intelligence & Security Command (INSCOM)
• Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
• US Army Forces Command (FORSCOM)
• US Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC)
• Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
• Communications – Electronics Command (CECOM)
• Department of Labor (DOL)
• State of Virginia
• US Army G2
• Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)