For over 30 years, the Georgia United Methodist Foundation has served as a financial and stewardship partner in ministry to United Methodists in Georgia. Our mission is to help United Methodist churches, ministries and individuals in Georgia sow seeds of faith for future generations. We encourage faithful stewardship by offering the following services:
Planned Giving Services to educate individuals on how they might plan their affairs to benefit their families, as well as United Methodist churches and ministries.
Free Consulting to meet with United Methodist members who wish to discuss charitable gift ideas.
Scholarships to support future leaders of the Church.
Certificate Program to provide higher investment returns than similar instruments. Your investment helps United Methodist churches and ministries in Georgia find financing for projects.
Investment Services to manage and grow funds in a socially responsible manner.
Lending Services to extend low-interest loans to churches and ministries wishing to refinance debt or build, expand or renovate their facilities.
Endowments and Legacy Ministry Training to establish a permanent source of income to support a church's ministry programs.
Wills Clinic to help churches assist their members in preparing their will and other healthcare documents.
Grants to support vital ministries and future leaders of the Church.
As a non-profit organization with a vision of serving The United Methodist Church, our ministry goals include:
• Encouraging and equipping each United Methodist church and ministry in Georgia to implement a planned giving program.
• Partnering with United Methodists to grow God's kingdom for the transformation of the world,
• Being the investment manager for all long-term funds for United Methodist churches in Georgia.
• Maintaining high Christian and professional standards.
• Providing expert counsel, superior value and a wide range of stewardship services.