PECO Energy

PECO, an energy delivery subsidiary of Exelon Corporation, is headquartered in Philadelphia. PECO is the largest electric and natural gas utility in Pennsylvania, serving approximately 1.6 million electric customers and 494,000 natural gas customers in southeastern Pennsylvania. Approximately 90% of PECO’s customers are residential and the remaining 10% are commercial and industrial.

With a history of more than 100 years of service to the Greater Philadelphia region, PECO has a long-standing commitment to a culture of excellence. PECO’s safety performance is ranked among utilities as one of the best in the nation and the company has been widely recognized for its community service, economic development and operational and environmental efforts.

Status: 

Operating

Industries: 

Employee Count Range: 

10,000+

Company type: 

Public Company

Share this page