Telepizza

Telepizza is the world’s leading Mediterranean pizza delivery company well-recognized for its freshly handmade and delicious pizzas. Its own version of the iconic and original pizza recipe has earned loyal fans all around the world.

Since the original Telepizza opened in Spain in 1988, where the company became the category and today is the undisputable market leader, the company has growth internationally becoming the fourth largest pizza company worldwide with presence in 14 markets and more than 1,300 stores. The formula is that every Telepizza that opens anywhere in the world, is closer to the essence of for what the first store was about: deliver the finest fresh handmade pizza at a great value where people gather around it, being the center of the happy moments. All of this, with a large amount of passion, fun and hospitality.

Towards an integrated business model we assure quality standards controlling all the process from the industrial to the consumer. We own our own factories in each country and operate 35% of the stores worldwide investing in this profitable business. The other 65% is owned by our franchisees business partners that we support with all our know-how, team and resources because our partner’s success is our success.

Specialties : 

Status: 

Operating

Industries: 

Employee Count Range: 

10,000+

Company type: 

Privately Held

Founded year: 

1987

Twitter: 

Share this page