Dongguan Shenghua Plastic Mould Factory

Dongguan Shenghua Plastic Mould Factory, located in Dongguan of China, has been in the business of plastic injection tooling, injection molding, product development and contract manufacture since our factory inception in 1997. We’re a small sized but well organized factory dedicated to providing our customers with quality molds and products at competitive price.

The molds we build cover a wide variety of industries and applications, mainly are home appliances, electrical, household, toys, packaging and other engineering plastic parts. We have the machines to make molds up to 1.2 meters long and 7 tons in weight. More than 80% of the molds we build are for direct export while the rest 20% of the molds are for production in our facilities and our domestic customers. Our major customers are from Israel, US and Europe.

Our injection shop houses 10 injection machines that range from 50 tons up to 450 tons. Apart from injection molding in general plastic materials, we have abundant experiences and expertise on handling insert molding and over molding production projects. In addition, we have 3 assembly lines which enable us to provide our customers with one stop shop services for their new plastic product production projects, starting from product design assistance, to rapid prototyping, mold making, injection molding, various part surface printing, through assembling and finished products shipment.

Quality molds and products at competitive price plus professional services keep us remain robust.

Specialties : 

Status: 

Operating

Industries: 

Employee Count Range: 

51-200

Company type: 

Privately Held

Founded year: 

1997

Share this page