NCASS is a trade association for caterers and catering suppliers in the UK and Ireland.
We currently have over 3600 caterer members operating approximately 7000 outlets in the mobile & outdoor sector and 20-30 high street multiples operating several hundred units.
Our member services include:
• Unlimited support and advice
• Due diligence documentation
• Online risk assessments
• Online storage for event documentation and a channel for communication with event organisers
• Catering insurance discounts
• Employment contracts and event opportunities
• A legal and financial helpline
• Heavy discounts for our online training courses
We have several publications including:
• Catering Quarterly magazine
• The Complete Guide to Profitable Catering (a 200 page start up guide to the mobile & outside catering business)
• The Outdoor Events Directory (an annual 500 page directory listing 2000+ outdoor events taking place in the UK)
As part of our association we operate various websites including:
Our umbrella website is a mine of crucial information for both start-ups and experienced caterers.
Online training in Food Hygiene levels 1, 2 & 3, Health & Safety in Catering and HACCP. All of our courses are accredited by City and Guilds and by our Primary Authority, Cherwell District Council.
NCASS Equipment (www.ncassequipment.co.uk)
Our equipment site centralizes all purchasable items within the mobile catering industry and makes the process easy and unique as we can advise and help on any of queries.
NCASS Connect (www.ncassconnect.co.uk)
This hub based website reduces workloads for organisers, traders and enforcement teams by managing all of the legally-required trader documentation for events online - all for free.
A source of information for street food vendors and start-ups across the UK.