Onward Hope, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that has devoted its energy to passionately advocating for youth in foster care, alumni of foster care, permanency for youth, at-risk youth, the hungry, needy and politically under-represented members of our Arizona family. Find out how you can contribute to the future of someone in need through donations of money and time, as we are volunteer based and led.
Mission: We are committed to improving and assisting the successful transition of at-risk young people to independent adulthood and supporting resilient families, by connecting them to resources, a supportive network, and permanency solutions.
We will empower and provide young adults and families the ability to avoid the overwhelming negative statistics of homelessness, lack of education, unemployment, and incarceration, in a safe, trauma-informed, and caring environment.
Hope In Action- Future Program (Transition Center opening in July 2015)
- Street Outreach to Homeless & At-Risk Youth
- Hands-on Independent Living Workshops w/ Case Management
- Healthy Young Families Program
- Youth-Led Advisory Board
- Mentoring for Youth & Young Adults
- Transitional Housing for Foster Care Alumni
- Annual Fundraising Gala & Signature Events
- Political advocacy in Phoenix, AZ
- Drop-In Center for Young People
- Permanency & Training Programs