ROCK RIDGE MUSIC is striving to become the ultimate resource for established and developing artists. Rock Ridge Music is a music services company with 3 main areas of focus:
- A full service record label with distribution through ADA (WMG). Rock Ridge Music can
distribute hard product, digital music and mobile media worldwide.
- Artist management services. Rock Ridge Music takes a long-term approach to career
management, and encourages artists to trust their instincts and to stay creative.
- Marketing services for clients in music, TV and film. Rock Ridge Marketing services include new media consulting, project management, and production/creative services consulting.
Rock Ridge Music principals include:
TOM DERR — CEO
- Formerly VP Marketing and Artist Development for Universal Records
- Previously held positions at RCA Records, A&M Records, and Noise International
- Career also includes 12 years of experience in music retail
CYNTHIA COCHRANE — President
- Formerly SVP Creative Services/Production for Universal Motown Records Group
- Previously held positions at Capitol Records, Bluenote Records and BMG Music.
CHRIS HENDERSON — VP of A&R
- Songwriter, artist, producer
- Currently guitarist for Three Doors Down